Operations Manager - Live Lobster Facility
✅ At least of 5 years of supervisory or 3 years managerial experience;
✅ Experience in a seafood industry, or food processing
✅ Proven experience working in a manufacturing plant operation.
✅ Completion of a college or university program in Industrial Engineering, Supply or Logistic Chain or Business Administration or other relevant field of study
• Develop production schedules and maintain an inventory of raw materials and finished products
• Plan and implement changes to machinery and equipment, production systems and methods of work
• Direct quality control inspection system and develop production reporting procedures
• Develop equipment maintenance schedules and recommend the replacement of machines
• Hire, supervise and train or oversee training of employees in the use of new equipment or production techniques.
How to apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to: